We are committed to protecting your privacy in all our dealings with you, whether through our on-line services or through direct contact with our consultants. Any information we collect about you will be used to assist us in providing our services to you and in the compilation of anonymous statistical information.
We appreciate that you do not want any personal information you supply distributed to third parties. Below, we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls are in place to protect it.
What Information Do We Collect?
So that we can provide a personalised service, upon registration for our on-line services we will ask you to submit information such as your name, e-mail address, level of qualification, location and the industry sector you work in. You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
How Is The Information Used?
We will use the information you provide to:
- Identify visitors (in relation to our on-line services)
- Send you the information you request
- Carry out research relating to recruitment, employment and salary trends – including questionnaires in order to produce publicly available statistics
- Improve the content of our website
Who Has Access To This Information?
All personal information supplied on-line is held in secure conditions by our website host company. At all times that information remains the property of the individual who submitted it and can be withdrawn on request. We undertake to take all reasonable measures to ensure that third parties do not obtain any personal information provided. Any information supplied will be stored on one computer and will not be transmitted to other computers. We will disclose information held if required to do so by law.
We use a feature on your Internet browser called a ‘cookie’ to manage your use of the website. Cookies are small files that your Web browser places on your computer’s hard drive.
When you leave our website we encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Logging User Traffic
In order to analyse trends, administer the website, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information and other information for aggregate use, we use IP addresses. Each computer on the Net has an Internet protocol address which is a unique numerical address denoting its official location on the Net. These are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those other websites. When you leave our website we encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Correcting/Updating Personal Details
To correct or update your personal details, please contact Engage.
Privacy Commitment Changes
If we decide to change our privacy commitment, we will post those changes here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and whether we will disclose it to anyone. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our privacy commitment, please speak to a member of our customer services team.
The contents of this website are subject to the matters set out below.
All users acknowledge and accept the disclaimer right in order to obtain access to this website.
English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this website.
- Contents are only for general information or use by our clients (as indicated).
- The information on this website is updated from time to time. However, we hereby exclude any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance and fitness for a particular purpose of the website or any of its contents.
- We will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the website or any such contents.
- We make no warranty that the contents of the website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- You should note that certain links on the website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control and accordingly we accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
- Where part of the website contains advertising and other material submitted to us by third parties please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all legal requirements. Although acceptance of advertisements on the website is subject to our terms and conditions which are available on request, we do not accept liability in respect of any advertisements.
- All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms
Diversity & Equal Opportunities Policy
Engage is committed to creating a workforce that strives for inclusion, understanding and acceptance and appreciation of differences. We aim to respond to changing realities with strong leadership, fair and proper management practices and persistence.
Engage is also committed to providing services to clients with fairness, impartiality, awareness and sensitivity, recognising and celebrating the differences within the diverse world we operate in.
We believe that freedom from discrimination and equality of opportunity are fundamental rights and that each person should be valued regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, religion or ethnic origin.
We will work in partnership with our employees, clients and contractors to apply the highest standards of compliance with our policy. The Company will also through its Corporate Responsibility activities implement programmes to encourage social inclusion on its projects and in its workforce.
For full information relating to our Equal Opportunities Policy please email email@example.com